cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
virenpat
Viewer II

Endorsement problem

Hi Member Support Team / Members

Request your advise/guidance. I passed my CISSP exam yesterday, received an email now for endorsement process however upon clicking it and signing into my account, I see a message - your account has not been completely provisioned yet, contact membersupport@isc2.org

I could however navigate on dashboard and other areas in my account. I saw $50 payment which seemed to be a membership fee  and not the associate status fee. The moment I paid it, I received an email saying - Congratulations! Based on your examination results, the (ISC)2 Board of Directors has awarded you the Associate of (ISC)2 status.

Does this mean, I don't even get a chance to start or initiate an endorsement for CISSP ?

3 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Sounds like you selected the option to become an Associate when you booked your exam with PearsonVUE - see screenshot below.

Just like any Associate, if/when you do have the experience needed to become a CISSP, just go through the online endorsement application:

https://www.isc2.org/Endorsement

associate-option.png

virenpat
Viewer II

Hi

Thank you for your response , really appreciate. No I specifically remember that I didn't select that option.  Anyways when I got the endorsement option later yesterday, there were two options

Associate    member 

I selected member to proceed. What should be my next step ? Completed the process and with all this now, its quite confusing.

Regards

Viren

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

If you've completed the endorsement application then at some point in the next 6 weeks or so you'll receive an email with the outcome, or at the very least some form of follow up. Good luck!