cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
faiza
Newcomer I

Please help: endorsement problem

Hello

I have passed the SSCP exam and received the confirmation email to start the endorsement. when I log in to my isc2 account to continue with endorsement application, it got an error says "you must have passed the certification exam within the last 9 month. I have used different emails accounts for my isc2 account and my Pearson VUE account, I do not know how to get my exam results in pearson VUE to my isc2 account to proceed with the endorsement.

I have contacted the membersupport@isc2.org and there is no support at all, not even a response. it is about three weeks now. so please if anyone can help me with any information or anything I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot

4 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

I know that endorsements on any exam is running about eight weeks.

However it sounds like you are having an issue trying to access the system.  @amandavanceISC2 would you be able to assist on this one.

Regards

Diana

amandavanceISC2

@faiza I’m sorry to hear you are running into the error. Can you please email me directly at avance@isc2.org from your primary email on file and include your ID number? Once I receive that, I can look into your account to find why you may be receiving this error.

Best Regards,
Amanda
faiza
Newcomer I

Hello Amanda,
Thank you for your quick response, I have sent you an email with the required information.
I hope you will be able to help me.

Kind Regards,
Faiza
faiza
Newcomer I

Thank you Diana.