Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Purespace
Viewer II

Does support ever return messages?

I am exasperated by the entire member support experience. I've been trying unsuccessfully to get my birthdate corrected in my profile for 1 week now so that I can reset my password in Peason VUE. Apparently, they use the birthday as some sort of security verification (super secure, right?).

2 emails to member support, unreturned. 2 voice messages to member support, unreturned. Many, many, calls that went to voice mail, during stated support hours. After maybe the 15th call I finally got someone to answer. After blaming me for not knowing my birthdate ("well, you set up your profile wrong...", yeah I'm sure I just forgot my date of birth when I took my first exam), she told me to send scans of my driver's license to Exam Administration through unencrypted email (again... what the heck ISC2?). So that was a week ago. I just sent off my 3rd follow-up "hello is anyone there" email.

This is pretty poor. And here I was going around extolling what a great organization (ISC)2 is, at least until you need help with anything.

Any ideas how to escalate this up the chain so that 1) I get a response so I can actually take an exam? and 2) get someone in management to address these issues? This is pure pain to deal with.

0 Replies