cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdnanRehman
Newcomer I

Timeline for payment of First AMF

Hello,

After clearing the exam on 22nd Nov 2019, submitting the endorsement on 25th Nov 2019, I have received the confirmation of an approved application on 9th Jan 2020, further more the email subject "Next steps for your approved application" it request to login to the member dashboard page.

On the member dashboard it states "Pay your first AMF to complete your membership" a fee of 125$, with out a timeline for this payment to be completed, since my company normally funds such payments this could be done only in Q2 budget, is there any where a timeline by when this fee's need to be paid ?

Has some one experienced a similar situation and has information on when such payments are generally due to be made to complete it, if this is before 90 days then I would not have time to wait for the next months budget and have to pay it out of my pocket.

A response would be appreciated on the topic.

6 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Well, it would have been stated in the email you received confirming your provisional pass exam result shortly after the 22nd November that you have 9 months from that point to complete the endorsement process. Paying the fee is the last stage of that process, so presumably you have the remainder of the 9 months.

AdnanRehman
Newcomer I

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Well, it would have been stated in the email you received confirming your provisional pass exam result shortly after the 22nd November that you have 9 months from that point to complete the endorsement process. Paying the fee is the last stage of that process, so presumably you have the remainder of the 9 months.

Thanks for your response, Just want to clarify that the payment of the first AMF is included in the endorsement process since the application for the endorsement was approved.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

You'll need to ask Member Services for a definitive answer.

As always, I recommend you call them and keep calling until you speak to someone as leaving a voicemail or sending an email will take a while to get a response:

https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

Novice
Viewer II

I have the same question now. Did you wait until the next quarter to pay the AMF? The clock starts ticking from the date of paying AMF for renewal cycle, right?

What's the deadline for paying AMF after endorsement?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager
Novice
Viewer II

Hi Andrea,

The link does not specify the timeline within which the first AMF after endorsement needs to be paid.

Any advice on the same would be highly appreciated.