Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberLead
Newcomer III

Endorsement Status

Here's an interesting discovery.  I passed the CAP exam a couple of weeks ago, collected letters attesting to having the required experience, and submitted said documents to have (ISC)2 endorse me.  On that day I didn't pay a lot of attention to my current certs, the CISSP and CCSP.  Today, I noticed that processing has "not yet started" on my CAP.  Not a concern since I only submitted it recently. 

However, it is reporting the same status for my CCSP.  I passed that exam over 2 years ago and - as a CISSP in good standing - didn't have to go through the endorsement process. (It took 10 weeks before I received notification that they were awarding me the cert, but award it they did, and it's been hanging on my office wall ever since.)

Obviously the system that reports the status of endorsements is not in sync with the work performed on said endorsements 🙂

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 5.28.59 PM.png 

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3
2 Replies
mtheo
ISC2 Team

Thank you for posting about how the system that reports the status of endorsements and that your CCSP displays as the processing of your application has not yet started. To better discuss and diagnose the issue, please contact Member Support at your convenience, hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET. The toll free number is +1-866-331-ISC2(4722) and their email is membersupport@isc2.org.

CyberLead
Newcomer III

@mtheo, thank you.

I'm an (ISC)2 SME and will sign in with that account tomorrow at 1:00 PM (ET) to work on an article I'm writing, I will contact Member Support then.  I appreciate your quick response.

Lloyd Diernisse

ISC2 Authorized Instructor and Learning Tree International Certified Instructor
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt | CISSP-ISSMP | CCSP | CGRC | PMP | CSM | CMMI-A | ITIL-Fv3