Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raphaeldropsy
Newcomer I

Earning CPE with writing an article

Hi There,

I have a question related to the CPE.

I have written articles (between 600 and 1000 words each), all published on website (like LinkedIn and Peerlyst).

I guess I may report CPE per article written and published.

The CPE Handbook tells I could report up to 20 CPE (for around 20h of work) if I am the Author of the article, chapter or book.

I think my articles are around 1 CPE each.

My question is where do I report them ?

Is it in the section Contribution to the profession / Writing, Researching & Publishing?

if yes, I may only report 5 (as editor), 10 (as co-author) or 20 (as sole author) CPE without other possibility (I can't set 1 CPE).

I don't find any other section?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

And my best wishes for 2020.

Regards

Raph

2 Replies
CraginS
Defender I

@raphaeldropsy wrote:

Hi There,

I have a question related to the CPE.

I have written articles (between 600 and 1000 words each), all published on website (like LinkedIn and Peerlyst).

I guess I may report CPE per article written and published.

The CPE Handbook tells I could report up to 20 CPE (for around 20h of work) if I am the Author of the article, chapter or book.

I think my articles are around 1 CPE each.

My question is where do I report them ?

Is it in the section Contribution to the profession / Writing, Researching & Publishing?

Note that other threads have also  pointed out that the instructions on the CPE reporting form online do not correlate with the CPE guidance, either in list of domains or in descriptions of qualifying activities.

I really hope that the web and database team has been actively working to correct this problem. It causes a LOT of confusion.

Craig

D. Cragin Shelton, DSc
Dr.Cragin@iCloud.com
My Blog
My LinkeDin Profile
My Community Posts
raphaeldropsy
Newcomer I

Indeed, I have done some research before asking the community but I did not found a clear answer.