Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Double payment request on website

@Shannon Please disregard the number on the dashboard at this time since you made the payment for the first year of the new three-year cycle. On March 1, 2019 (once your three-year cycle renews), this should update to the correct total which would be $125.00 due March 1, 2020. 

New three-year cycle - March 1, 2019 through February 29, 2022

Year 2: due March 1, 2020

Year 3: due March 1, 2021

Also note, there will not be an option to pay for an entire three-year cycle once you renew. Going forward it will just be one year at a time, at the beginning of each cycle year.

If you would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to email me.

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Highlighted
Community Champion

@amandavanceISC2, thanks for clarifying that...

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
Highlighted
Viewer III

Hi Amanda, I have the exact same problem. I have paid in full for the previous three year cycle and I have just paid $85 for year 1 (2019) and I am still being told that I owe $85. Please would it be possible if this misleading payment demand is resolved as it is going to confuse and annoy a lot of members?

@Monty99 Thank you for your comment. This should be resolved now. Please email me with your primary email address and member ID and I will check your account and give you an update on why it is showing that.

I look forward to hearing from you.

-Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Highlighted
Viewer II

I absolutely agree that this is a blatant cash grab by isc2. For an organization that is supposed to represent ethics I fail to see this as anything other than unethical exploitation of your members. I paid my dues in March like I do every year and I received a notice that my certification had been suspended for non-payment of dues.

I thought perhaps I missed a payment so I called to be reinstated at which point to iearned that isc2 just decided to double their fee revenue this year by blackmailing its members.

Obviously I and most others will pay it so we do not lose our certification but it sets a very bad precedent and feels incredibly unethical on the part of the organization.

I like all other long-standing members are paying $170 this year with no discernable benefit.