Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMac
Newcomer I

Digital Certificate

I was trying to download my digital certificate on the link given, which brings me to the the "View Profile" page, but I cant see any option there for the cert download. I´m just wondering where else I might look?

14 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@zaryab Thank you for your inquiry. @AlecTrevelyan is correct, this is because you are newly endorsed and your cycle start date has not began. I will assume that means your cycle start date is February 1, 2019. On that day, you will be able to download the digital certificate. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

jvansickler
Newcomer I

Amanda,

Thanks for explaining the blank Certification.  I have a related question:  What dates will we see on our Certificate?  Will it be the Cycle start/end dates or the Award date/Cycle end date?

Jim Van Sickler

amandavanceISC2

@jvansickler You will see the date you were awarded the certification and then your three-year cycle expiration date. Once your cycle ends, a new certificate will be mailed with an updated expiration date.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

jvansickler
Newcomer I

Amanda,

Thanks for the quick response!  So, for the following scenario:

Date CISSP Awarded:  15 Jan 2019

Cycle Start Date:           01 Feb 2019

Cycle End Date:            31 Jan 2022

First Date Certificate can be printed:  01 Feb 2019

Dates Listed on Certificate:

Award Date           (15 Jan 2019)

Cycle End Date    (31 Jan 2022)

Is this correct?  If so, can you post the scenario as a FAQ item?  I bet it would save you a bunch of time not having to answer the same question again and again...

V/R,

Jim Van Sickler

amandavanceISC2

Jim,

Yes, that is the correct information that will appear on the certificate in your case. Thank you for your suggestion in adding this to the FAQs, I have sent this to management.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance