Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMac
Newcomer I

Digital Certificate

I was trying to download my digital certificate on the link given, which brings me to the the "View Profile" page, but I cant see any option there for the cert download. I´m just wondering where else I might look?

14 Replies
amandavanceISC2

@SMac To download your digital certificate, you will need to log into your (ISC)² account, hover over the 'Members' tab and then in the drop down you will see the link for digital certificates.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

SMac
Newcomer I

Thanks Amanda. That worked fine. Just to let you know that the email sent out in the "Explore your Member Benefits" customer support email links to the "View Profile" page.

amandavanceISC2

@SMac Thank you for bringing that to my attention! I will be sure to have this updated in the email.

-Amanda

zaryab
Newcomer I

Hi All,

I tried to download my digital certificate and only see green solid colour nothing inside PDF, i tried almost all browser .

Shannon
Community Champion

Seemed ok when I downloaded it using the Print Member Digital Certificate option on the member profile page.

(I'm using Google Chrome, on which Java Script is enabled for the (ISC)2 site)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
zaryab
Newcomer I

Tried that too, must be a problem with auto pdf generator of isc2 as its shows solid green page on acrobat reader.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Someone else reported this same issue here:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/New-Member-Portal-Dashboard-MFA-is-here/m-p/17140#M3383

Then posted a follow up with the resolution here:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/New-Member-Portal-Dashboard-MFA-is-here/m-p/17372#M3391

Seems they were newly endorsed and the certificate just wasn't available yet.

Are you newly endorsed?

zaryab
Newcomer I

Its exactly same issue with the digital certificate as the links which you have provided,

yes I am newly endorsed.

amandavanceISC2

@zaryab Thank you for your inquiry. @AlecTrevelyan is correct, this is because you are newly endorsed and your cycle start date has not began. I will assume that means your cycle start date is February 1, 2019. On that day, you will be able to download the digital certificate. 

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance