I've recently noticed a discrepancy between the Member dashboard CPE status number (49) versus the details (120-73=47). Is it only incorrect for me or is this an issue in the dashboard?
Must be a systemic issue as currently I'm looking at 43 remaining CPEs (incorrect) and in the details I obtained 79 from 120 CPEs (correct). With more people seeing the same behavior, can we implement a permanent fix please?
Today, dashboard says 41 remaining while the details tells me I obtained 84 out of 120, so 36 remaining. The details page is correct by the way.
I've repeatedly been reporting this mismatch issue as did others, I repeatedly have been told I'd be contacted, I got suggestions to clear my browser history and cookies (which doesn't help) and until today, no permanent solution or fix.
I'm now at the point I won't bother anymore and won't report this anymore, because no-one seems to care enough to do something about it.
For an organization I have to pay $125 to on an annual basis, it is a worrying (I'm being nice here, I initially meant to say appalling) behavior to disrespect its members concerns.
UPDATE 2: mismatch is increasing. Status still 41 (incorrect) versus 86 from 120 (34 remaining, correct). Given there's another 6-10 CPEs that will be (partially automated) submitted, I hope the fix will be there soon as Member Support has been quiet since I provided them with screenshots.
And FYI: browser (Edge, Chrome and Safari) was cleared from history/cookies/etc.
UPDATE 4: Last Friday I was contacted by phone if I was still experiencing the issue, as it should have been fixed earlier that day. I confirmed I was still seeing the discrepancy. She would report back it was not solved.
I can also confirm that today it is not solved, so the tech people have their work cut out for them 🙂
@Michael_Dahlke : I'm not sure which count they use for my actual credits. I have another 10 months before it becomes an issue.