Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Contributor II

Dashboard CPE Status vs CPE details - mismatch

I've recently noticed a discrepancy between the Member dashboard CPE status number (49) versus the details (120-73=47). Is it only incorrect for me or is this an issue in the dashboard?

erwindus_0-1621491778255.png

35 Replies
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 5: received an e-mail it should be fixed. Verified and today's it's a match!
I'll keep track when new CPEs are added.
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 6: Today they told me they have corrected a mistake I made in entering CPEs, reducing 3 CPEs to 2 CPEs, so I thought lets check the fixed portal:
Portal - 27 remaining
Details - 92 out of 120

MISMATCH AGAIN, SO NOT FIXED.

Michael_Dahlke
Newcomer I

I noticed that, while there are still discrepancies, they seem to resolve in a much shorter time.
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 7: still not fixed, support no longer responding to my e-mail
Portal - 27 remaining
Details - 100 out of 120

Remains a weird issue.
Some of us have issues like I do, but most don't seem to have the issue.
Or all of us have the issue and hardly anyone reports it.
Assuming it's the first, why only failing for a few?
Tried numerous browsers, cleaned up history/cookies, nothing helps.
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @erwindus!

If you're not getting responses to your email, please send a FRESH one to support. If your email thread was attached to a closed case, they won't receive your inquiries. 

I hope this helps! 

erwindus
Contributor II

@Kaity :

First time I reported this issue here in Communities is dated 20 May. That's 7 months ago.

Today I sent an e-mail to member support. Again, as the issue is still not resolved.

Part of my e-mail:

"Frankly, I don’t get it. Although this is a known issue for many months, it just isn’t solved. And every time you tell me it is ok, you close the case and if I then reply to it telling you it isn’t solved, my reply just disappears in a dark place as the case is closed. If I complain in the member community, I’m asked to report it as a new issue. You won’t solve this if you treat each individual complaint as an incident. It should be treated as a problem which requires root cause analysis and most likely a change to fix/update/upgrade the CPE portal to solve it once and forever.

Please treat this seriously as I’m not the only one who experiences this behaviour in the CPE portal."

erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 8: response received from member support and tech guys are looking into it again.
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 9: CPE status (20 remaining) and CPE details (100 of 120 earned) now match again. Not received an explanation yet. And we'll see what happens when new CPEs are added. So there will be more updates 🙂
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 10

Mismatch again 😠

I received 21 CPEs for taking part in an Exam Item Writing Workshop.

CPE details tell me I earned 121 of 120 CPEs.

According to CPE status there are 20 remaining, so again it's lagging behind.

For the fourth time, I sent an e-mail to the member support e-mail address asking to get this problem fixed. Then again, I already asked 3 times before and each time I've been told it was 'solved', so my hopes are not too high.

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello, 

We do apologize as we know this is an inconvenience. The case submission is currently being researched and working for a resolve. I will contact Member Support in your region to expedite the process. We do know that we have had some internal system issues with the dashboard status vs actual CPE details causing mismatch reporting that we are working through.

We look forward to servicing your needs and getting this rectified as quickly as possible. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience