Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erwindus
Contributor II

Dashboard CPE Status vs CPE details - mismatch

I've recently noticed a discrepancy between the Member dashboard CPE status number (49) versus the details (120-73=47). Is it only incorrect for me or is this an issue in the dashboard?

erwindus_0-1621491778255.png

35 Replies
erwindus
Contributor II

Must be a systemic issue as currently I'm looking at 43 remaining CPEs (incorrect) and in the details I obtained 79 from 120 CPEs (correct). With more people seeing the same behavior, can we implement a permanent fix please?

erwindus
Contributor II

Today, dashboard says 41 remaining while the details tells me I obtained 84 out of 120, so 36 remaining. The details page is correct by the way.

I've repeatedly been reporting this mismatch issue as did others, I repeatedly have been told I'd be contacted, I got suggestions to clear my browser history and cookies (which doesn't help) and until today, no permanent solution or fix.

I'm now at the point I won't bother anymore and won't report this anymore, because no-one seems to care enough to do something about it.

For an organization I have to pay $125 to on an annual basis, it is a worrying (I'm being nice here, I initially meant to say appalling) behavior to disrespect its members concerns.

ShinichiSanuki
Newcomer III

I also encountered the same mismatch.
For the time being, I will contact Member Support.

--
Shinichi Sanuki, CISSP
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 1: Member support contacted me asking for screenshots which I provided.
ShinichiSanuki
Newcomer III

Member support solved my problem.

I wonder why this problem occurs.

--
Shinichi Sanuki, CISSP
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 2: mismatch is increasing. Status still 41 (incorrect) versus 86 from 120 (34 remaining, correct). Given there's another 6-10 CPEs that will be (partially automated) submitted, I hope the fix will be there soon as Member Support has been quiet since I provided them with screenshots.

And FYI: browser (Edge, Chrome and Safari) was cleared from history/cookies/etc.

erwindus
Contributor II

Update 3: member support connected to me via e-mail last week informing me they are investigating. They again reached out this week they are still investigating and haven't found the reason for the sync issue. I'm being informed now, thanks, good!
Michael_Dahlke
Newcomer I

Thanks for keeping this thread updated. I was going to post your original question today and can now clearly see I am not the only one experiencing this issue. One question I guess I still have, beyond the annoyance of the mismatch in "Dashboard vs. CPE Portal", has anyone from ISC ever told you which count they are using for your actual credits? You're not going to get an awful surprise at the end of your 3 year renewal period, right?!
erwindus
Contributor II

UPDATE 4: Last Friday I was contacted by phone if I was still experiencing the issue, as it should have been fixed earlier that day. I confirmed I was still seeing the discrepancy. She would report back it was not solved.

I can also confirm that today it is not solved, so the tech people have their work cut out for them 🙂

@Michael_Dahlke : I'm not sure which count they use for my actual credits. I have another 10 months before it becomes an issue.

Michael_Dahlke
Newcomer I

@erwindus Thanks again for another update. Hopefully, for all our sakes, the CPE portal is the authoritative source for CPE count.