Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emb021
Advocate I

Comments on items in ISC2 Store

So, some comments about the items available for sale in the ISC2 store.

* Plaques.  Kind of disappointed that the only plaque available is for the CISSP.  At one time you could get plaques for the other certs (I was able to get one for my HCISPP cert), now that's not an option.  With the several ISC2 certs, not sure why we can't get any of the certs as a plaque.

* Embroidered items.  Again, with all the certs that ISC2 has, am surprised only some are available as logos to be embroidered on shirts and hats.  Wouldn't think it would be too hard to add the others as an option.

* Lapel pins.  I've seen them go thru 3 design changes.  I have a CISSP that uses the earlier design and is kind of 'busy'  I really liked the pins when they went to the colorful square icon designs.  I was really disappointed when they went to their current design, as they seem dull ovals similar to the ones ISACA uses.  As I'm planning on getting another cert, had I know I would have gone out and gotten the square icon pin for that cert before they disappeared.  

Not sure others thoughts.

---
Michael Brown, CISSP, HCISPP, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CDPSE, GSLC, GSTRT, GLEG, GSNA, CIST, CIGE, ISSA Fellow
21 Replies
Lcavalos
Viewer

Hi,
Could you tell me where you ordered the customized frame for your ISC2 cert, for CISSP. Thank you.
sdufour
Newcomer I

Hobby Lobby. I made a high quality copy of the certificate, card and label pin and gave it to them and they built the frame and mounted all three items. It wasn’t cheap.
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

My ISC2 certificate wall is now complete with having received my CSSLP certificate package yesterday. I've put that in place where an expired CISSP certificate was sitting (top left).

Current certificates will sit on the wall / shelf:

csslp-cissp-issep-ccsp-issap-issmp.png

CSSLP CISSP ISSEP

CCSP ISSAP

ISSMP

While the expired certificates will sit in a nice leather bound folder:

expired-certs-folder.png

expired-certs-folder-inside.png

As I discovered yesterday, the expired CISSP certificate is I presume US Letter size while all of my other certificates including the new CISSP certificate are A4 sized so I just managed to fit the expired certificate into my A4 sized folder!

@Kaity - Hi Kaity - I'm just curious to know if ISC2 send different sized certificates now based on where the member lives? i.e. Europeans get A4 while US members get US Letter size?

Kaity
Community Manager

I wasn't aware of a size difference by country. I'll ask the Member Support team. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Apparently only the US gets the US letter size and the rest of the world gets A4. I just found out! @AlecTrevelyan 

Image result for the more you know

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@Kaity 

Thanks Kaity!

94493aaf536d7dc35bd56901cf92a9a0_1932254_0_bigger

Smiley LOL

sdufour
Newcomer I

Very nice! You are running out of wall-space fast. What is next for you in your certification journey?

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Thanks! Will probably be OSCP but not for a long while!

Rob_1906
Viewer

Hey where did you this made I like that alot.
sdufour
Newcomer I

If you mean mine, I got it made at Hobby Lobby.

Post some photos when you get yours completed.