cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Chat Now Available!

Hello everyone!

You may have noticed this last week, but we've added Live Chat to our website www.isc2.org ... there's a little icon in the bottom right corner of the page! 

Kaity_0-1678737206201.png

If you need support on your account, have questions about certifications, need info on training ... you can chat with us live instead of calling or sending an email! We hope that this means we'll be able to help more of you, even faster than before. 

31 Replies
ali0
Viewer

I complete all the modules in my cc self-paced exam content.
Please tell me how I can get my cc exam voucher. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @ali0 - well done! Assuming you're signed up as an ISC2 Candidate - https://www.isc2.org/candidate - you will log in to your account and then visit the Candidate Benefits page. 

That link is https://my.isc2.org/s/Candidate-Benefits and on that page, under Exam Preparation, you'll find the link to access "Free registration to take the Certified in Cybersecurity exam"

Use the code on that page when you register for your exam with Pearson VUE (https://my.isc2.org/s/ISC2-Pearson), and you will not have to pay for your CC exam. 

Parkerlee
Viewer

Can I please get some clarification on these questions:

Note: I am a college graduate and qualify for 4 years of experience required vs 5 years

1. Do I need someone to sponsor me to get my CISSP? And if so - how does that process work exactly?

2. If I take the CISSP exam (without the years of experience required) and I become an associate of ISC2, if the test gets revised/ updated - is my associate status still valid or do I have to retake the exam and become an associate again as I wait to achieve the years of required experience?
3. Are the years of experience required calculated by the exact month? Or by the year? If I started to work in 2023, is my 4 years completed in 2027 or must 2027 be completed and I officially have the required experience in 2028?
rexjericho15
Viewer II

Hi can I create another account for me (Rexy Calubing)? I cannot remember my old account and password.

Thank you for you consideration and understanding.

Aneesh
Viewer

CISSP Exam voucher code applying

lenpaz
Viewer III

Is the voucher code for CC Examination's still free as of now? Thanks.
dayana1
Viewer II

Hi @Kaity ,

Had placed an CCSP exam order on 29th of Jan 2024 and didn't receive any confirmation on your end even after successful amount debit please check and revert back ASAP 

dayana1
Viewer II

Hi ,

Had placed an CCSP exam order on 29th of Jan 2024 and didn't receive any confirmation on your end even after successful amount debit please check and revert back ASAP 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @dayana1 

Unfortunately that is not something I am able to assist with. Please reach out to MemberSupport@isc2.org (or you can call or chat w/us) for assistance on this topic.

Sattar
Viewer

about the piece in mind , do I have to take a seat at the first try or I can just be ready for the 2'nd try at May 15 2024 ? , I have a troubles at finding a free VUE Center to take the exam .