cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaity
Community Manager

Chat Now Available!

Hello everyone!

You may have noticed this last week, but we've added Live Chat to our website www.isc2.org ... there's a little icon in the bottom right corner of the page! 

Kaity_0-1678737206201.png

If you need support on your account, have questions about certifications, need info on training ... you can chat with us live instead of calling or sending an email! We hope that this means we'll be able to help more of you, even faster than before. 

31 Replies
Sparrow9
Viewer

I can not find the icon in the bottom right corner of the page, already email but no one reply,  bad experience !

khulood
Viewer

Hello,

i want to change my name in the certificate because i had write the surname wrong rather than i write "Alshehhi" i write it wrong there is a possibility  that it can change?

Best Regards

Khulood

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Sparrow9 

Our chat was disabled while they had some technical difficulties for a brief time. You will only see the icon when someone is available to chat in live time. 

ISC2 Community Manager
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@khulood 

Please send an email to request a name change to membersupport@isc2.org.

ISC2 Community Manager
khulood
Viewer

I had send it now.

Thank you

saeedahamed
Viewer

i cant select the exam in the isc2 candidate application.. please advice ASAP

SunSebastian
Newcomer I

Unfortunately, the chat function is useless, no one answers even on this way of communication! Auto-close chat after 10 mins...Chat Screenshot 2023-06-19 164238.png

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@SunSebastian 

This usually happens when someone creates two logins with two different email addresses. Please email examadministration@isc2.org to have someone assist you in merging your two accounts. 

ISC2 Community Manager
TheGorilla21
Viewer

No live chat