Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mencik
Contributor III

Certification Stats

I know that there are stats for the various certifications posted at https://www.isc2.org/About/Member-Counts and are updated twice per year.

My question is how many people hold both the ISSEP and the ISSAP? Is it possible to find out that number? I assume that some number of the 1256 ISSEP holders are also among the 2147 ISSAP holders. I'm curious how many.

Thanks,
Steve Mencik

43 Replies
cec0172
Newcomer II

Hi @Kaity 

Is there a place where members can see these stats?

It would be great motivator for additional certification. 

Thanks,

Chris

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @cec0172 - we made a change to our website back in August. This information is proprietary and so is no longer shared for public consumption. 

If you are in need of specific numbers for your chapter, your organization, or your own motivation even 🙂 please do reach out to our member support team with your specific request and they can access and provide that information for you. If you run into any issues, do let me know!  

adm5893
Reader I

Hello @Kaity 

Any way you can provide updated stats based on your old post?

Thank you,

T Taggart

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @adm5893! Apologies - I was out of pocket last week at Security Congress. 

No, we will not be providing updated stats in their entirety. As mentioned before in this thread, if you need a specific piece of information - for your chapter or group, etc. - please do reach out to our support team with that request. 

Overall member, candidate and associate numbers will continue to be presented in our annual reports.