Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjbischoff
Newcomer I

Cannot submit CPE via the new portal

I cannot submit any CPE via this new portal.

I have attempted with Chrome and Safari using incognito/private mode

I can fill out the CPE information, but nothing happens at Save/Continue

I created an empty CPE.txt file, it won't show the file to be uploaded when I select it

Next Steps?
10 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

What are the full list of steps you go through to get to the point where it's failing? i.e. What options are you selecting at each stage?

Have you been able to submit CPEs recently? Or has this only been an issue since the last update to the portal which happened in the last few days?

There are some known issues with CPE submissions, particularly ones where you select yes to the question "Have you fulfilled a CPE offered by ISC2?" I can't find a link to the post by one of the admins, but in summary they suggest to always say no to that option at the moment.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion
cjbischoff
Newcomer I

image.png

cjbischoff
Newcomer I

I haven't used the new portal until now.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

I tested with uploading a blank text file and it threw up an error in a pop up box. Do you have pop ups disabled or an ad blocker enabled?

Have you tried without attaching any files?

My only other thought is I can't see the CPE activity dates you've set. Presumably these are within your certification cycle dates?

If none of the above helps, I'd contact Support tomorrow morning. I find the live chat feature on the Member Home page to be the best option to do this. (If you don't see that option it means the service isn't being offered at that time.)

amandavanceISC2

@cjbischoff Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Please send me all screenshots and the steps you took (and whether there were any attachments, or if you typed in the text or copy & paste) to my email. Once I receive those, I will submit a ticket on your behalf.

Best Regards,
Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org

Mcdown75
Viewer

I cannot do this either.  Had to kill the script on the page to get it to allow me to select the chapter meeting as well.  I also had to change my password because it would not take it.  When I got the e-mail the address came in as this: BLOCKEDisc2[.]org/Sign-In/ResetPassword?token=  <removed by me>

Somebody did a bad deployment to the site is my guess.

sneha
Newcomer I

Hi Amanda, 

Even I am facing this issue to submit CPE for Infosecurity Magazine. I am selecting , "Yes" in CPE offered by ISC2, and then "Submitted on Behalf" in Select a CPE Type. And then select "ISC2 Infosecurity Magazine".

But then when i click "Request Assistance " Tab, as CPEs do not reflect, it doesn't process anymore.

Request your help.

Regards,

Sneha

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Please follow the steps from this post to manually submit Group A CPEs:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/CPE-not-getting-credited-automatically/m-p/21405#M4085