Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rivaldo
Newcomer I

CPEs not entering correctly on (ISC)² website

Tried to enter CPEs today for a webinar that I took which should be classified as "Online webinars, podcasts and other online materials" but the entry would only show up as "Chapter Formation or Management" on the transcript.  I entered all the information correctly and selected the appropriate checkboxes.  I deleted these entries given that they showed up incorrectly, even after I had tried multiple times.  I tested again with only minimal text, and even logged out and in and went back to try again, but got the same result.  I have seen other odd occurrences before when trying to log my CPEs, but not as bad as this time.  What is wrong with the (ISC)² website?  Where do I get support for this issue?

21 Replies
Duke2000
Newcomer I

It appears this issue has not been fully resolved. I submitted five different CPE entries for CISSP and the next time I logged in everything was gone. I re-entered the data and the same thing happened.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Duke2000 

I have sent your information to member support for someone to help you. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

ISC2 Community Manager