cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gareth_Milne
Newcomer II

CPEs from watching webcasts has been broken since 10th October

Hello all,

CPE allocation from watching webcasts has been broken since the 10th of October for me.

Anyone having the same issue?

Really don't feel like manually submitting every webcast i watch.

19 Replies
wlackey2
Newcomer II

Good Morning @Kaity 

It seems I may be experiencing the same issue as these other members - I have a handful of CPEs from ISC2 webcasts/quizzes that haven't shown up after the requisite five business days. Please advise.

Thanks in advance!

Wayne

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @wlackey2 - we're working on this! Hopefully it should be fixed tomorrow. 

wlackey2
Newcomer II

Thanks for the update, @Kaity , much appreciated! Smiley Very Happy

Wayne

Eclipse
Newcomer I

Hi Kaityeagle I am also experiencing the same issue with my webcasts not showing up.
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Eclipse - we had a delay in some of the batching. I'm told it was being handled today, so if you still see issues tomorrow, please PM me. 

wlackey2
Newcomer II

Good morning @Kaity - just wanted to follow up on this, since it seems like *some* of the CPEs for webcasts I watched have shown up since my last post, but not all... are there still some bumps in the road happening with this process, or should I be able to see all of them at this point? Apologies in advance if I am just being impatient - my understanding was they should show within five business days, if that is not the case please advise.

I am down with entering these manually if necessary; I just prefer to let the process work as it is supposed to in the absence of other guidance. Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance,

Wayne

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @wlackey2 - I apologize for the delay. I was told that most of them were completed this week, but there are still some that have not been added to accounts. 

I would say we're updating these monthly, rather than 5 days after the webinars complete. Can you advise me where we say 5 days? That sounds like something we'll need to fix. 

denbesten
Community Champion

@Kaity wrote:

That sounds like something we'll need to fix. 

I think the thing needing fixing is the process. It should not be necessary to find time time on somebody's  calendar.  Copying records from one database to another is doable within minutes using automation tools.

Can you advise me where we say 5 days [for cpe auto-submission]? 

In the community [1 2],  Brandon's intro on many webinars, and on the "Submitted on Behalf" page of cpe.isc2.org:

These CPEs are submitted on your behalf and should appear in your CPE history within 5 business days of completion. Please check again later. If you do not see your CPEs after 5 business days, you may submit details for verification by completing this form at a later time.

wlackey2
Newcomer II

Many thanks, @Kaity - it updated mine yesterday, and it appears that all but one CPE is accounted for at this time, and based on your input, it seems like I just need to be patient moving forward.

And @denbesten has the reference information regarding the five business days in a subsequent post following mine in this thread.

Thanks again,

Wayne

Ramon
Newcomer II

Since the last time I received the 'broken' CPE's for webcasts i've viewed two more webcasts and those CPE's are not updated (yet).