Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashish2_sapra2
Newcomer I

CPE submission-Rejected - Passed Program Term

I am getting the message "Rejected - Passed Program Term" when submitting CPEs for all of my certifications.

Have verified that my status is correct and these CPEs are within the cycle.

What is the issue? Request to address and fix.

thanks

Ashish

Membership #94222

11 Replies
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

Another random but different error was reported by someone else yesterday:

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/I-cannot-submit-CPE-via-portal-at-all/m-p/30716

I have conducted some tests this morning but wasn't able to reproduce either error.

I did note the Security and Risk Management CISSP domain has been erroneously removed from the CPE portal - I also saw this reported on other forums too.

My guess is ISC2 have been digitally transforming things again! Smiley LOL

I'd call Member Services if you're in a hurry to report this through the proper channels.

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@ashish2_sapra2 wrote:

I am getting the message "Rejected - Passed Program Term" when submitting CPEs for all of my certifications.

Have verified that my status is correct and these CPEs are within the cycle.

What is the issue? Request to address and fix.

thanks

Ashish

Membership #94222

This is unrelated to your issue, but I note you only have a Community badge for your CSSLP but none for your other certifications which is a bit strange.

denbesten
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Well, Christmas is coming and we were given a hint as to our present.

csjohnng
Community Champion

@AlecTrevelyan 

Talking about Badge in the community profile, interesting I have just aware not all my certification are reflected, I have ISSAP certified but it's not in my community profile badge section.

John
AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@csjohnng wrote:

@AlecTrevelyan 

Talking about Badge in the community profile, interesting I have just aware not all my certification are reflected, I have ISSAP certified but it's not in my community profile badge section.

@Kaity 

Hi Kaity,

We have a couple of people whose Community badges aren't showing all of their certifications. Would you be able to help them please?

@csjohnng and @ashish2_sapra2 

AlecTrevelyan
Community Champion

@denbesten wrote:

@AlecTrevelyan wrote:

Well, Christmas is coming and we were given a hint as to our present.

Yes, I thought this might be what was happening - you can always tell when ISC2 are breaking digitally transforming things...

and I guess Bruce looks a little like Santa!

xmas-bruce.png

Merry Christmas @brucebeam Smiley Happy

Kaity
Community Manager

Handled! There is something wrong with the programming for the CISSP-ISSAP badge, so until I get that fixed, I have to award it manually. I did check to verify certs are valid, though. 

Thanks for letting me know so I could process! 

csjohnng
Community Champion

@Kaity @AlecTrevelyan 

Thank you both.

John
Bruce
Newcomer I

Ho, Ho, Ho, Alec! 

Thanks for all your input and the great gif – my son can now see Santa before he puts the bike together!

Our elves have been hard at work here on the new CPE portal. They have completed a full rewrite of the code on the front and backend. They have made it faster and incorporated some significant changes throughout to include robust error reporting – everything you would want. We feel like we are close to having a final product, but we would like to invite some of our members to get a sneak peek in early January and put it through their own tests. Before we release this code, we want your input to ensure it satisfies your needs as members.

Please send us an email at brucesanta@, correction: testerinput@isc2.org. We will send you detailed instructions on how to get to the live portal and test away.

I am sorry to hear you had trouble submitting to the old portal. The elves were not transforming this one at all, our apologies. Please reach out to Member Services and they will get you fixed up right away.

I look forward to your feedback during this testing period, @AlecTrevelyan & @denbesten