Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

CPE issues and no response from member support

Hi Everyone.

I think i am another member frustrated

I have tried to contact member support a number of times and still have not yet gotten a response.

I am having issues when trying to register my CPE´s from Webcasts and Personal Blog Articles.

All my maintenance fees are ok, but i have registered 120 CPE´s from articles and webcasts and it only shows credits from 2017. And only 8 fo them.

When i try to call ISC2 member support and member support latam, i only reach voice mail.

Can someone please help me get this resolved?

29 Replies
SamanthaO_isc2
ISC2 Former Staff

Hello @telesguilherme

I apologize for the issues that you are running into. We have forwarded your information on to a member in our Member Services team who can best assist you with this. They will be taking a look at your account and reaching out when they have more information. 

Samantha O'Connor
(ISC)² Online Community Manager
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

@SamanthaO_isc2 

Thanks a lot for the answer.

I just want to know the date to register, and of course, renew my certification. I cant lose this title.

telesguilherme
Newcomer I

@SamanthaO_isc2 @Shannon @Jarred_LeFebvre 

Hi guys good morning,

I would like to ask everyone for help.

Unfortunately there were no updates on my CPE portal. That's why I'm about to lose a job contract.

Last Thursday and Friday I sent Claudia Jaramilo and Cedrick Burt all the records of my uncredited CPEs.

But the problems remain.

Cedrick had said that he would send an email stating that my MFA is paid and that there is a problem with the CPE portal and so I am unable to renew this CISSP cycle. But nothing was done

I am desperate, I don't know what to do anymore and who to turn to, I'm losing hope.

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@telesguilherme 

I've asked our member services team to reach out to you again to assist.

telesguilherme
Newcomer I

@Jarred_LeFebvre @SamanthaO_isc2 @Shannon 

Look, i will lose my certificate, because i just lost my job.

I am DESPERATE, DESPERATE. 

Latam phone dont work, i really needed to talk to someone who speaks Portuguese right now.

It seems ISC2 dont care about me losing my certificate.

Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@telesguilherme I assure you that is not the case. We are working to resolve this issue for you. I escalated this to Member Services management earlier this morning. Per your request for a Portuguese speaker, I am also asking our LATAM office to assist.

Shannon
Community Champion

@Jarred_LeFebvre, while the issue is being resolved, if @telesguilherme has provided proof of the CPEs and also paid his AMF, (ISC)2 can provide him with a letter explaining that he's met all requirements (CPEs, AMFs) for this certification to be renewed --- but (ISC)2 has been unable to do this due to problems with its own system.

Why is it taking so long to facilitate that????

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

@Shannon @Jarred_LeFebvre @SamanthaO_isc2 

Hi all,

I think just you guys and Cedrick understood my PAIN.

Look at the e-mail i´ve received

Hello Jose,

I hope your day is well.

It seems that we were disconnected during our call. I want to ensure that you get the answers you need in order to help you keep your certification in good standing. Your cycle dates for your CISSP were from 3/01/2016 to 2/28/2019. I see that you submitted a bunch of CPE's to help suffice the remaining 108 CPE's needed to renew. It did go down to 108 from 112 as I did see 4 CPE's that were in your cycle and applied them.

Please know that we are unable to apply the remaining uploaded ones as they all fall outside your term dates. In order to apply these to your term you will need to upload CPE's that were earned between 3/01/2016 and 2/28/2019. Attached is a screenshot where you can see some of the CPE's uploaded that were not applied as they were completed after 2/28/2019. You can still upload CPE's earned during this time if you have them. If you do not have the required CPE's to upload for this term, you would need to retest to get your certification back as these are the requirements for all certification holders. The attachment will show you that if we attempt to apply them our system will not allow it due to the dates. Are you able to upload any that would suffice the 108 and were earned during 3/01/2016 to 2/28/2019? If so, please upload them and notify me when they have been completed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

telesguilherme
Newcomer I

All the CPE credits have a different DATE because i needed to do everything AGAIN.

telesguilherme
Newcomer I

All 114 that i have sent to then have this date: June 21, 2019.