Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

CPE issues and no response from member support

Hi Everyone.

I think i am another member frustrated

I have tried to contact member support a number of times and still have not yet gotten a response.

I am having issues when trying to register my CPE´s from Webcasts and Personal Blog Articles.

All my maintenance fees are ok, but i have registered 120 CPE´s from articles and webcasts and it only shows credits from 2017. And only 8 fo them.

When i try to call ISC2 member support and member support latam, i only reach voice mail.

Can someone please help me get this resolved?

29 Replies
Jarred_LeFebvre
Community Manager

@telesguilherme 

Please Private Message me your member ID, and I will look into this issue for you. 

denbesten
Community Champion

Check out this post for tricks with getting CPEs registered. 

(ISC)² member support has been overwhelmed for the past few months.  Search the board for the causes and pending mitigations. Meantime, do keep in mind that they only work 1st shift weekdays in Florida.  Calling outside of those hours will always go to voice mail.

telesguilherme
Newcomer I

@Jarred_LeFebvre

My member id is 326832

I just talked to Jonatan by phone and he said to me, to upload all my webcasts again.

I was doing this right now.

I just entered (again) all my 114 hours of webcasts.

Please let me know if that solves my issu
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

@Jarred_LeFebvre

My member id is 326832

I just talked to Jonatan by phone and he said to me, to upload all my webcasts again.

I was doing this right now.

I just entered (again) all my 114 hours of webcasts.

Please let me know if that solves my issu

telesguilherme
Newcomer I

Dear All,

I talked earlier this morning with you guys and i need an urgent about this matter. My employee need an updated CISSP Certificate from me.

Please, let me know what i can do. 

Like i said on the phone, i just need to know. 

I have updated my profile with 114 registers of Webcasts on this week but none of them apears to me.

Let me know because i will lose my JOB
Shannon
Community Champion

@telesguilherme, you mentioned a huge discrepancy --- merely 8 CPEs out of 120 showing, if I understood correctly.

Has it been a long time since you observed this, and did you try to contact support immediately after that?

If yes, please share details here --- including when & how you contacted them, what info you shared, what response you got, etc. --- so that all the members can see just what impact a lack of support can have.

However, if you've observed this / notified them at the last moment, you can't expect immediate resolution when going through the usual channels.

@Jarred_LeFebvre, is this being looking into? @Kaity, how might such cases be prioritized?

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

Dear Shannon,

Of course not. I have been calling ISC2 Latam for months and few answers. 

Firstly they said to be calm and everything would be fixed, and a few hours ago i talked to Cedrick Burt on the phone and he explained to me a lot. 

1) They are still with problems on the portal

2) Any of my CPE are being viewed by them

3) He asked personaly for me to send all my CPE credits and he will try to submit them.

I am unable to PASTE all here (Message cannot exceed 20,000 characters.) 

If you provide me your e-mail address i can repply to you

Shannon
Community Champion

@telesguilherme, I'd rather not provide my email address. You needn't post all the info here, but merely the main stuff in a timeline, so we can get an idea of when you tried to contact them, by what channels, and the response you got. 

Paint your timeline to look like this: -

1. 1 May 2019:  Observed CPEs not being registered; emailed <membersupport@isc2.org>, no response.
  2. 9 May 2019: Followed up on previous email; no response.
  3. 12 May 2019: Contacted (ISC)2 on +44 203 960 7800; no response.
  4. 13 May 2019: Attempted to use same number again; response stating that <>; no email feedback.
  5. 18 May 2019: Response from <membersupport@isc2.org> to my last email, stating <>.
  6. 20 May 2019: Followed up on last call; no positive reply.

If the timeline shows a noticeable lack of response, I'll link this to other posts on the community.

(Hopefully one of the moderators here will arrange for the case to be prioritized, and you'll get assistance)

Shannon D'Cruz,
CISM, CISSP

www.linkedin.com/in/shannondcruz
telesguilherme
Newcomer I

This is the timeline

May 5 - 2019 - E-mail to membersupportlatam with respect to CPE

June 19 - Received e-mail from ISC2 regarding to CPE credits not achieved

June 19 - Talked to Claudia Jaramilo from Latam Office in Rio de Janeiro and provided her with all historic of my previus Cissp Cycle, and noted that i only got 8 registered CPE credits

June 24 - Done another CPE credits on the website, but none of then were viewed

June 27 - Done another CPE credits on the website, but none of then were viewed - Still no response from Latam Office

July 02 - Still no response

July 08 - Still no response

July 10 - Still no response

July 10 - Automatic response:

De: Claudia Jaramillo <cjaramillo@isc2.org>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 10 de julho de 2019 17:56
Para: telesguilherme@hotmail.com
Assunto: RE: ENC: Reminder to Renew your (ISC)² Certification - Guilherme Teles [ ref:_00D41eoKs._5001KrJFYI:ref ]

Thank you for your message. Due to the recent changes in our AMFs and payment system, we have received a higher-than-usual volume of emails in the last few days. We are working on resolving this issue and will reply to your message by Monday , July 15.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

July 23 - Still no response

July 30 - Still no response

August 07 - Received e-mail from Claudia that they were having problems with the CPE Portal and did not received again any CPE´s. In the same day i registered all 114 hours of CPE.

August 08 - No response again

August 08 - Talked by phone to several people on HQ of ISC2. None of then acused problem with CPE Portal

August 09 - Talked to Cedrik Burt - Confirmed problem with CPE Portal, confirmed that were some mess with my profile, and also that my AMF fees were right, and asked to sent to him all my CPE credits so he could register then.

Just to clarify. I did not spent 3 years of my last CISSP cycle without doing anything. And i just need to know what i have to do.