Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eijnew
Viewer

CPE credits not updating?

Hi, I'm new here and just getting the hang of the portal. I tried claiming manually for a chapter meeting and a webinar I did about 2 weeks ago but up to now it's not reflecting anywhere. Is this normal? Anything I need to do to get this going?

Do I re-submit it? I don't remember getting any notification when I submitted it so no proof. Feel like it blackholed into oblivion when I clicked submit.

4 Replies
Steve-Wilme
Advocate II

I have a similar issue, in that I can only submit group B CPEs, which doesn't seem right.  On selecting None ISC2 > online webinars etc, I then don't get a list of CBKs domains against which to record the CPEs, just the option to record the webinars as Group B.  I'd have thought the CPE portal would have been tested against the CPE guidance published on the portal, but maybe I'm missing something.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Steve Wilme CISSP-ISSAP, ISSMP MCIIS
ndaniels
Viewer II

About a month ago, the CPEs I submitted also went into oblivion. Yesterday, I updated them without issue. Today, I also, can only submit group B. I had a fellow CISSP check and he, too, can only submit group B. I think something is wrong with their site (again).
ndaniels
Viewer II

Although I was forced to setup a secret question when logging into the portal this time, I can submit group A CPEs again. My fellow CISSP also reports that he can submit group A CPEs again. It seems like things are back to normal.
Kaity
Community Manager

We're aware of an issue right now w/the grouping of CPEs - B being the only option for some members.

Please send your information details to membersupport@isc2.org and we will handle.

Apologies for the error! We are working on a fix, but you can send us your information in the meantime.