Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JDIO
Newcomer I

CPE Logging Still Broken

How many other members are still currently affected by the login error when trying to log CPEs? 

I have been for months and am currently on my 2nd ticket in the past 2 weeks after the original failed to rectify. I see the membership payment due 11/30 "to prevent disruption", however it is unreasonable to require payment when the CPE process is broken, which carries the risk of disrupting my CISSP certification status.

Do we have assurances that certifications are protected while this Authentication issue is being resolved? From the community board alone, this appears to be an known issue for more than a year.

Anyone manage to cut through the red tape and get resolution quickly? Any ISC2 staff able to expedite resolution?

16 Replies
JDIO
Newcomer I

Interesting addition to this - I am unable to pay my membership fees due to the same SSO error. 

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @JDIO - I'm working with Member Support to follow up with the issues on your account. 

JDIO
Newcomer I

Many thanks, @Kaity. Please let me know if anything further is needed from my end.

JDIO
Newcomer I

Hazah! Login (appears to be) working now. One caveat of a small "Invalid ID" pink box when I clicked into and submitted my AMF payment - hopefully that will be a non-issue. The dashboard still shows payment due, but may just need time to update. I saved the PDF receipt in case.

Now to try CPEs...

Thank you @Kaity for the assistance 🙂

Kaity
Community Manager

Sounds like a step in the right direction! Payment status will update overnight, so if it still shows owed tomorrow, let me know! 

Manfred
Viewer

Same issue here, 

Try to pay with credit card and receive little pink box with "Invalid ID"

Please help

Thanks

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Manfred - can you contact your local Member Support team for assistance? They can assist between 8am-5pm locally. isc2.org/Contact-Us#accordion-ec0be5accd8a4a36a5dbbcd3adb5307b

We've seen this issue on a few accounts, but it is not widespread.