Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsachetti
Viewer II

CISSP showing expired

CPE's are all showing completed, dues are paid and I've sent several emails asking for help with no response.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!

28 Replies
kmjordan
Newcomer II

My CSSLP digital certificate was just updated with my new expiration date and my CPEs for the new cycle starting 1/1/2020 are now reset.  What's the time frame for the Acclaim badge update / sync? 

Explaining the process as a Q&A on the Digital Badge page of the (ISC)² site (https://www.isc2.org/Certifications/Digital-Badges) would potentially reduce the number of posts here on the subject.

--- Kim Jordan, CSSLP, SSCP
Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @kmjordan - great suggestion! I'll see what we can do. For Acclaim badges, it's max 2 weeks before updates are in place. Our system has to update, then theirs has to sync with ours, so that's where we get that time range from. 

Mefodey
Viewer

Hi Kaity,

I'm also facing the same problem with my CISSP badge.

Will you be so kind as to assist me with resolution of the issue?

Thank you

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @Mefodey - apologies for the delay! Please email membersupport@isc2.org with your ID # and the timeline of when it should have updated and they'll handle. 

Thank you!

Sh4von
Viewer II

Hi,

I have the same issue with SSCP on Acclaim, it says expired in 2019!

Thanks.
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@Sh4von Our Member Services team can update this for you.  Please contact them at membersupport@isc2.org and include your Member ID.  

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
Sh4von
Viewer II

Thanks,

I have just emailed them.
_finackninja
Newcomer I

I am having the same problem. My CISSP renewed on 8/1/2020, but my Acclaim badge still shows expired as of today, 8/11/2020.

I sent an email to badges@isc2.org on 8/3/2020 and membersupport@isc2.org on 8/6/2020, but I've not received a response to either email. I just sent follow ups to both emails, wrote this reply, and also created my own post on this board.

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @_finackninja - I'm looking into this internally. 

_finackninja
Newcomer I

@Kaity, I received an email an hour and a half ago from member support, finally. My issue with the Acclaim badge is now resolved.