Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsachetti
Viewer II

CISSP showing expired

CPE's are all showing completed, dues are paid and I've sent several emails asking for help with no response.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!

28 Replies
tonyshiver
Contributor II

@_finackninja I'm happy to hear that we were finally able to resolve your issue and apologize for the delay responding to your email to badges@isc2.org.  Fortunately, sharing your concern helped us identify an issue with the badges email address that we are now working with our technical team to resolve.

Tony Shiver

Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
orinmx
Viewer

Hello My Acclaim badge is also showing as expired. Please could someone assist!

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @orinmx - can you private message me your membership details and I'll get with the support team? 

Dragoryte
Viewer

Hello, my CISSP refreshed in May of 2021 but the badge has not yet updated 3 months later. Can someone please help get this updated? My LinkedIn profile is being actively looked at by recruiters so I do not want to lose opportunity over a falsely expired badge. I have emailed membersupport@isc2.org. Please help asap.
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @Dragoryte - can you private message me your membership details and I'll follow up with the support team to make sure they have your inquiry and are working on a solution? 

mtheo
ISC2 Team

@Dragoryte Thank you for posting and sorry to learn your badge appears to be not current. From your account, we can see that you emailed Member Support on August 8th, and a Coordinator will be contacting you today to provide assistance.
qhemmons
Viewer II

I'm having this same issue. My CISSP cert/badge currently shows as expiring on ISC2 and Credly (i.e. the digital badge) as of October 2021, but I've prepaid the membership dues for the Nov 2021 - 2023 CPE cycle and I met the CPE requirements for the current CPE cycle ending October 2021. Please help! 

williamwklee
Viewer II

Hello, I have the same issue for both my CISSP badge and the CISSP-ISSAP badge.  Can you help me?

Member ID: 322122

Thanks a lot!

William

Mkoszler
Viewer II

I've just noticed I'm having the same issue. Credly badge is showing expired in 2020 but I know I'm showing as an active member, my CPEs were accepted and member fees have been paid.