Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bsachetti
Viewer II

CISSP showing expired

CPE's are all showing completed, dues are paid and I've sent several emails asking for help with no response.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks!

28 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @bsachetti - I just checked your information and your cert shows as valid for me? I'm going to PM you. 

bsachetti
Viewer II

Today it shows an updated expiration... It had showed expired for a month until this morning and I couldn't even get a response to my inquiries.  Thanks!

msd026
Viewer

Hi. I am having similar issue with SSCP. I paid my dues and completed the CPEs, but my badge is still showing expired. Can you fix it for me soon please? My employer is requiring it.

Kaity
Community Manager

I'm going to send your information to a colleague in our Member Support team @msd026 and they will reach out with an update when it's available. 

ckirchner
Viewer II

Hi @all,

I have similar issue with my SSCP.

I paid also my dues and completed the CPEs, but my badge is showing expired since 01.01.2020.

Regards,

Christoph

Kaity
Community Manager

Hi @ckirchner - I'm looking into this for you. 

ckirchner
Viewer II

Awesome @Kaity, it works. I think the Acclaim Badge needs a few days to be updated.

dcbove
Viewer

Hello, I'm having similar issues with my Acclaim badges being expired. Can you help? Thanks!

Kaity
Community Manager

Hello @dcbove - apologies for my delayed response, is it working now? The badges have to be updated manually on our end and then sync with Acclaim, so there can be some delay at the start of a cycle - but please let me know if you still need assistance. Feel free to PM me with your ID # if so.