Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VMarget
Newcomer I

CISSP application was not approved

Hi,

I have noticed this message in the endorsement page for my CISSP endorsement:

Unfortunately, your application was not approved. You should have received an email from the ISC2 Endorsement team. If you have questions, please contact us at programs@isc2.org.

I have passed CISSP on November 7th and got endorsed on November 9th from a long time member who holds multiple ISC2 certifications.

I also hold CC certification and below CISSP endorsement the same message stands for CC certificate which is kind of strange.

My endorser is surprised and concerned by this message.

I have to note that I have not received any emails from ISC2 Endorsement team. I have checked all email folders, if it went to spam or similar by accident but I didn't found anything.

Is it possible that there is some issue with the system? I would really like to get some info why I'm seeing the rejection for both certifications.

Thank you!

17 Replies
matthews
Reader I

I also just got off the phone with ISC2 support.

They confirmed there was an issue and they looked up my application and confirmed it was still under review.

They were very nice and apologetic about the situation.

So maybe my blood pressure will go back down now, and this will help anyone else who has a panic attack like I did at first. lol
VMarget
Newcomer I

Quick update, I have receive an email that my application has been approved. I guess it was an error in the application processing applications. Thank you everyone for your responses and reducing my stress. I appreciate it a lot.
Sanneincyber
Viewer

Who did you call? Did they provide an update when it should be fixed?

VMarget
Newcomer I

@SanneincyberThere is now a notification on the endorsement page that they are having some issues. I have sent an inquiry via form on the ISC2 web.

cyberjono
Viewer II

I passed the SSCP exam and mines saying the same thing! I just emailed them before i saw the error message showing on the page. Now its saying my CC cert was also rejected!

Hope its fixed soon!! 

Zineb
Viewer

I have held my CISSP certification for over a year and recently passed the exam for CCSP and submitted an application on 11/15/2023. I checked a couple of days ago and both my CISSP and CCSP applications say they have not been approved. I emailed the support and only received a survey to rate the support eventhough I didn't receive any support.

Volchok
Viewer III

I'm in the same boat. Passed the exam on 27th of November, submitted the endorsement application on the 28th. 

Guessing we just have to wait for them to identify and remediate the problem.

Volchok
Viewer III

Update for anyone that's still monitoring this.
Looks like the issue has been resolved, at least for me.