Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VMarget
Newcomer I

CISSP application was not approved

Hi,

I have noticed this message in the endorsement page for my CISSP endorsement:

Unfortunately, your application was not approved. You should have received an email from the ISC2 Endorsement team. If you have questions, please contact us at programs@isc2.org.

I have passed CISSP on November 7th and got endorsed on November 9th from a long time member who holds multiple ISC2 certifications.

I also hold CC certification and below CISSP endorsement the same message stands for CC certificate which is kind of strange.

My endorser is surprised and concerned by this message.

I have to note that I have not received any emails from ISC2 Endorsement team. I have checked all email folders, if it went to spam or similar by accident but I didn't found anything.

Is it possible that there is some issue with the system? I would really like to get some info why I'm seeing the rejection for both certifications.

Thank you!

17 Replies
ypikhtina
Viewer II

I have the same message. I think its an error with the website. 

I just submitted my CISSP application yesterday with ISC2 being my endorser.

Below my CISSP certification, I also have SSCP, which was approved years ago and it displays the same message  "Unfortunately, your application was not approved. You should have received an email from the ISC2 Endorsement team. If you have questions, please contact us at programs@isc2.org"

VMarget
Newcomer I

Thanks for the info. It's probably a system issue/error then. I was very worried as I have completed all the steps and I have enough experience in all of the domain and worked with multiple ISC2 certification holders.
mclark6144
Viewer

I'm experiencing the same issue. I submitted my endorsement application to have ISC2 endorse me after passing the SSCP exam about a week or two ago.  I should meet and exceed the requirements and submitted my work verification.  Mine also states I'd receive an email and after going through my email and my junk box I'm not seeing anything there.  I have reached out to them to see what the issue may be, but I don't expect a reply until sometime tomorrow given the current time.

Kazuo_IS300h
Reader I

Hi, 

I also had received the same notification (declined) on the 1st endorsement procedure after passed the CISSP examination on this August.

After confirmed this notification, I had making contact to the regional support in APAC and confirmed the reason and how should I submit the endorsement again.

In my case, had necessary to described my career histories (related with the CISSP domains) on the endorsement form directly (seems like the documents attached does not effective on the endorsement procedure), and submit the endorsement form once again. 

After then, I had passed the endorsement procedure and certified CISSP holder officially.

Hope this my small experience becomes something help on you.

Thanks, 

VMarget
Newcomer I

Thanks! I will reach out to support today as well to check what the issue is.
THE8791
Viewer

Justed wanted to inform you, that I also received the same error message for my CISSP application this morning. And the same issue was confirmed by 2 other colleagues who also submitted their applications recently.
seitzliwest
Viewer II

I can also confirm.

Application was submitted about 2 weeks ago and endorsed Friday last week.

Today I see the same on the webpage.

"Unfortunately, your application was not approved. You should have received an email from the ISC2 Endorsement team."

Also did not get an email as stated in the Message ...

Hikiashi
Newcomer I

Same for me and all my existing (approved) Endorsments and one open have the same status of "...not approved"... so it seems they really have some issues with their systems.
matthews
Reader I

My Application showed the same thing last night and I about had a heart attack.

It is still showing the same thing this morning.

I took the free CC exam during my study for my CISSP, got approved and cert issued…

Oddly enough, that same message”unfortunately your application could not be approved” is not only showing up on my CISSP application (passed 11/21/23), but also on my CC. However if I go to member verification, it shows my CC as active.

So I would say definitely having a technical issue with their sales force site.