Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sbhargav21
Viewer

CISSP: Renewed certiface is not showing up

I have completed the CPE credits for CISSP and the new certification period started from July 1st. When I try to download certificate in pdf form it still gets me the old certificate.

6 Replies
mdarrah
Viewer

Good Morning,

I have exactly the same issue.  It seems that ISC2 is more concerned about getting their money than providing any service to its members.  Par for the course with ISC2.

Mike Darrah

denbesten
Community Champion

At the time you posted, there had been zero business hours in the United States since your old certificate expired.  My experience with (ISC)² is that most everything happens 08:00 to 17:00 Monday thru Friday in the US eastern timezone, which is where one finds, Tampa, Florida.

Given that they give 90 days grace to get things submitted, it seems reasonable to anticipate that they too need a few days to get things all tidied up before certificates can be reissued.

If you have an employer issue that is requires a current certificate to solve, give member support a call.  I'm sure that they can help keep you out of hot water.

mdarrah
Viewer

This is an excuse, not a viable response.  Knowing that certificates are expiring, why are they not automatically ready on the renewal date?  Or better yet, a week before?  Like previously related, what is the benefit of being forced to pay $85 annually for the certification if there is no service for members?

amandavanceISC2

@sbhargav21 Thank you for your inquiry.

Please note, renewals are always processed the first business day following the three-year expiration date. For those of you who have met the three-year renewal requirements with an expiration date of June 30, 2018, that means the first business day is today, July 2, 2018. Renewals are currently being processed and should be done shortly. As soon as they are complete, you will receive a confirmation email with your new cycle dates. Around that time (sometimes give it an hour), you will be able to download a new digital certificate and your hard copy will be in the mail within 4-6 weeks.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

shortbusruss
Viewer II

My god. A year later, and ISC2 is still letting our certifications expire (when many of us in government services are required to keep the certification active, at all times), only now, we get to pay $125.00 a year for the horrible service!

Amanda.. Is ISC2 making ANY effort to remedy this?

rubenc
Newcomer I

Amanda,

It has been over 6 weeks for me and the digital certificate is not updated with the new dates and still have not received the hard copy ... can you?