cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prakharkaushik
Newcomer I

CISSP Official Result not received and Endorsement Errors

Hi,

My name is Prakhar and I have provisionally passed my CISSP examination on January 31, 2020. However, until now, I have not received any official communication from (ISC)2.

My Pearson Vue account was linked with initial email address, which I changed to current email address in April 2019. I made reservation for my examination with current email address on January 2, 2020 and received booking and payment receipt notifications on this email address itself.

Upon passing my examination, I was provided with a provisionally passed notification by the proctor at the centre. This notification indicated that an official communication will be provided within 2 to 5 working days. However, nothing has been provided until now. I have already emailed the team at membersupportemea@isc2.org to seek help and guidance.

Further, I have attempted to submit my endorsement application for review of the Board and the portal indicates an error that I should have passed the examination in last 9 months. It is an unsual state where an email account update was made gracefully and subsequent notifications were received on new email address, yet there's no official communication and a persistent roadblock in submitting endorsement application.

After spending great amount of effort reading and learning and ofcourse passing the examination (provisionally), getting to encounter such trivial issues is disappointing.

I hope someone will invest efforts in streamlining this process without candidates having to write to Support Teams. And, hopefully getting through this situation won't exhaust 9 months period of submitting the Endorsement Application.

Kind Regards,

Prakhar

14 Replies
Caridad

You are most welcome. We look forward to you being certified with us. Have a great week. 🙂

prakharkaushik
Newcomer I

Thank you very much, Caridad. You have a great week as well. 🙂
tareq21m
Newcomer I

I have provisionally passed the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) examination. However I have not received any email for endorsement, Please check and do the needful.

CANDIDATE: MOHAMMED TARIQ WAHAJUDDIN QURAISHY  
ISC2 ID : 813216

tonyshiver
Contributor II

@tareq21m If you haven't already, please contact Member Services and one of our Member Support Coordinators can answer your questions about the endorsement process.

http://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Tony Shiver
Manager, Member Services

For questions or issues related to candidate/member services, please contact: https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us.
tareq21m
Newcomer I

Thanks for the response.

I have not yet received an email from ISC2, I completed my exam on 27th Feb.