Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: CISSP Official Result not received and Endorsement Errors

Good luck - I hope you get everything sorted out soon! 

Highlighted
Viewer

For what it is worth, I am in the EXACT same situation.  I passed the exam on February 7th and received an email from (ISC)2 saying congratulations, etc.  Go here to start the endorsement process.  I get right to the end where I sign and then it tells me they have no record of me passing the test.  I called the test center and they confirmed my results were sent over to (ISC)2.  I've emailed and left voicemails but have yet to talk to a live person when trying to call multiple times multiple days.  Everyone must be busy.  I hope you get it cleared up as to the cause of the Endorsement troubles.

Highlighted

Hello Prakhar,

I am sorry you are have having such difficulties. Can you please contact me at cvega@isc2.org and I will be glad to assist. When emailing me, please provide your primary email address and ID number. Thank you. 

Newcomer I

Big thanks to Caridad and Lori for their quick help on this request and identifying the root cause for my issue. Apparently, my ISC2 ID has been associated with a different email address all this time, even though examination was booked with different email address.

I have now been able to submit my Endorsement Application and hope to get through remaining steps in the process soon. Thanks ISC2 Team. 🙂
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Thank you Mark. (ISC)2 Team has helped me through with the issue and endorsement application is now submitted for review. Thanks again for your time here.