Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tokyojoe
Newcomer I

CISSP: Group B credits

How can I know whether or not my Group B CPEs will be acceptable or not? Should I cover myself by earning an additional 30 Group A CPEs?

13 Replies
kfarhan
Newcomer I

Hi. I listen to audiobook on personal development, leadership, and management. Can those be counted toward Group B CPEs? If yes, then please let me know how to record and maintain the record. As I use sometime library audiobook too. Thank you for your reply.
eparedes_214
ISC2 Team

Good morning!  Thanks for reaching out to us.  Kindly submit your CPE through the CPE portal.  You need to sign in to your account and once you're logged in, you're able to see the CPE top nav.  You can submit this particular activity under Professional Development, Group B.

Thanks and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions at membersupport@isc2.org.  

Best regards,

Beth

iashken
Viewer

thanks

i think i understand about the group B

it seems 40 group A

luuk33
Viewer II

Hi Amanda,

Would learning a foreign language through apps such as Rosetta Stone or a website such as https://www.cantoneseclass101.com
Count towards group B credits? If so, how would you provide the proof? Cantonese 101 site does have a reporting section that shows lessons completed and how many hours spent.

Thanks for your help!