cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CISSP Eendorsemen: What type of document need t upload as proof of employment

@whoWhatWhenWher I apologize for the misunderstanding. If you have an endorser, proof of employment is not required, so what you provided is fine. If you do not have an endorser and (ISC)² will act as your endorser, you will need to have proof of employment. Below is a list of what would be accepted. 

1. Letter from company on letterhead confirming position and dates of employment
  2. Offer and Termination letter combination
  3. Pay stubs - 3 per year worked at company (beginning, middle and end of each year)
  4. W2's - 1 for each year worked at the company, plus one extra for the year following

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

Viewer II

Re: CISSP Eendorsemen: What type of document need t upload as proof of employment

Thank you since i only provided my id as proof if for some reason that is
not accepted can/will i have to fill out another waiver form. Or will i
have to have someone endorse me.

@whoWhatWhenWher Since you are asking (ISC)² to act as your endorser and you only provided a scan of your ID, the application will be put in pending status and an email will be sent to ask for additional information. This will extend the turn around time for completing your endorsement. I would suggest to compile the proof of employment and send in an email to programs@isc2.org. When you send the email, please request that they attach your information to your application that is in the queue for review.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance