Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Are they going to issue a new CCSP study guide with the test change for Aug?

I was wondering with the test changing on Aug 1st, are the changes drastic enough to warrant new study material?

15 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Are they going to issue a new CCSP study guide with the test change for Aug?

@Stpn2me wrote:

I was wondering with the test changing on Aug 1st, are the changes drastic enough to warrant new study material?

I asked about material changes to the exam blueprint in this thread here and the answer was that there were none. Whether or not a book update is published depends upon the author Adam Gordon.

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Newcomer III

Re: Are they going to issue a new CCSP study guide with the test change for Aug?

Thanks for your help. I'll just keep studying the guide I have then..

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello! We have some information on the changes on our website here: CCSP FAQ.

A new course will be out in October, but I'm not sure about the study guide book since that goes through the publisher. I will check with the education team to see if they have some information to share. 

Highlighted
Newcomer I

@KaityEagle wrote:

Hello! We have some information on the changes on our website here: CCSP FAQ.

A new course will be out in October, but I'm not sure about the study guide book since that goes through the publisher. I will check with the education team to see if they have some information to share. 

That would be great to know, as I'm thinking of studying for the CCSP soon.