Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chasd7
Viewer

Accessing CPE

Has been several days and still receiving error:  "An internal server error has occurred Error ID: 603770758-87701 (119852647)"

Have tried different browsers, clearing cache, different machines.

Open to any suggestions.

8 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Please reach out to Member Support at https://www.isc2.org/Contact-Us

Send an email with the issue you are experiencing, your Member ID and your contact information. 

They are aware of issues with the CPE portal and are working to resolve it. In the meantime, they can assist you with updating your CPEs. 

I apologize for this inconvenience. 

ISC2 Community Manager
Rossva
Contributor I

Hi @AndreaMoore for clarity is this a known issue affecting all users? I ask as am having the same issue, and no point in contacting member support if a known issue.

thanks

amandavanceISC2

Good morning all,

To confirm, this is a known error we are working to resolve as soon as possible. Many updates are coming to the CPE portal within the next few weeks which will resolve these issues.

Best Regards, 

Amanda

Rossva
Contributor I

Thanks for the update. Reading between the lines then this error isn’t going to be fixed for “a few weeks” right? If I may be so bold - that’s not great ISC. I know you’ll say we can email in details of CPEs to be added but as many of us know the email support response times aren’t exactly much to write home about!
denbesten
Community Champion

@Rossva wrote:
Thanks for the update. Reading between the lines then this error isn’t going to be fixed for “a few weeks” right? If I may be so bold - that’s not great ISC. I know you’ll say we can email in details of CPEs to be added but as many of us know the email support response times aren’t exactly much to write home about!

Unless you are hitting a crisis (e.g.are are in the 90-day grace period after the end of your 3-year cycle), it probably best to just keep your own records and self-enter them into the portal in a month or two.  Even if you earn a CPE in the first month of your 3-year cycle, you can enter it into the CPE database as late as month 39.  

macd
Viewer II

Can we expect an "all clear" message when the dashboard is fixed?

I just started my 90 day grace period.  I'm happy to wait until everything is fixed, but I hope I don't have to keep guessing and checking to discover when things are working right.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@macd @Chasd7 @denbesten @Rossva 

The CPE portal issues should be resolved now. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties uploading CPEs by either emailing membersupport@isc2.org or calling +1-866-331-ISC2(4722).

ISC2 Community Manager
Rossva
Contributor I

That’s great thanks for the update!