Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Newcomer I

Access problems

I've recently been notified that my CISSP is official and I have a member ID, though still waiting for my paper certificate and other goodies.

However, I don't seem to have access to various parts of the ISC2 site.

If I click on CPEs, I get a Salesforce Single Sign-On Error.

If I try to register for a course in the Professional Development Institute, I get a 'Not Authorized error'.

I did  finally get my Digital Badge working.

How long does it take to have all of my accesses completed?

Thanks.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Champion

Re: Access problems

You should be able to access those things more or less straight away after you are endorsed, so you will need to contact Member Support to check why you don't have access yet - I have found the best time to call them is in the morning around 9:30am.

BTW - you can't complete any CPE activities and have them counted towards your CPE requirements until your certification cycle starts, which is typically the first day of the month after your endorsement was approved. So, if you were endorsed sometime in June your cycle would start on 1st July.

If it were me I'd not be so keen to access the CPE Portal or start undertaking PDI courses knowing I potentially couldn't enter any of the available CPEs yet.

Highlighted
Newcomer I

Ok, so I'm probably not at that point yet. My cycle start on 6/1/2019 so I'll check again on July 1.

Thanks for the information!

Highlighted
Community Champion

If your cycle has already started you should definitely be able to access everything and start earning and logging those CPEs - contact Member Support at your earliest convenience.

Highlighted

@melrad Please email me directly with your member ID number and primary email address on file and I will submit a ticket to update your account.

Best Regards,

Amanda Vance

avance@isc2.org