cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okazdal
Newcomer I

AMF payment problem - Please enter valid expiration date

Hello,

I am trying to pay AMF via credit card. But I get invalid expiration date error.

How is that not a valid date?

Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, January 20, 2022_21h09m43s_001_.png

Osman Kazdal

48 Replies
ugurtekin
Newcomer I

Hello there,

How did u make the payment successfully? 🙂

tolstoi
Viewer II

I have had this issue for weeks, both before and after the notice that services have been restored.

I've tried multiple browsers, computers, locations...any help appreciated. 

Thank you.

jeyapandian
Newcomer I

hi,

i wrote to them with my member id on last week it worked well, try with private browsing mode.

if you have any issue may be u could send a conlole log showing the response to your payment that may help them to check the issue.

Regards.

sam86
Viewer II

AMF payment still not working

ugurtekin
Newcomer I

... and customer services for EMEA region so bad.

Sent like number of 4 mail yet did no get any response so far.

Tarik
Viewer III

Same problem here I changed my browser, changed laptops, I used Iphone, Android, VPN, etc. but in vain.

Why the issue hasn't been resolved ? 

Last resort is to provide the credit card number to the support team shouldn't be an option. 

Tarik
Viewer III

How please ?

kubilay_kaya
Viewer II

Hello,
I had same issue. When I was searching this problem, I saw a recommendation on this community that was "use safari." I used safari on Iphone and I was able to pay.

Regards.
Yasserhm
Viewer II

Hello @bksnmz 

Can you please share any found solution, because I have the same problem and I've trying to pay using multiple browsers (edge, Firefox, Opera and safari) and multiple devices (android, windows computers, MacBook) and the same error message still pop-up. I would be very grateful if you can share you experience.

Hacivat
Viewer II

I have same issue, and not get any proper answer from support,