cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okazdal
Newcomer I

AMF payment problem - Please enter valid expiration date

Hello,

I am trying to pay AMF via credit card. But I get invalid expiration date error.

How is that not a valid date?

Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, January 20, 2022_21h09m43s_001_.png

Osman Kazdal

48 Replies
slmgks
Viewer II

I don't think it will be resolved before Christmas, but if anyone has managed to overcome this problem in the last few days, I would appreciate if she/he could post a note here.

ihkirmizi
Newcomer I

I have the same problem. I have tried different computers, browsers, OSs, networks, VPNs. None of them worked.

I have opened a ticket at my regional support but didn't get response. I think they are on christmas. 

What if we can't pay the AMF by December 30th? (appearently we won't be able to)

Groundblue
Newcomer II

Using Safari on my IPhone was the only option that worked for me.
blackswans
Newcomer I

Problem still exists... 

garaga
Viewer

Same problem with the expiration dates. No matter what card, device, browser or location I use. My AMF is due today. ISC2 how am I supposed to pay it?

droptables
Viewer

Got the same problem, and it's a year later. Dang ISC2 you guys aren't looking that great
AlperIpek
Reader I

This error still exists after initial error reporting and prevents making AMF payment.

Screenshot from 2023-02-11 10-18-03.png

AlperIpek
Reader I

My solution was changing timezone of iOS device to "New York".

Also, I noticed lots of Turkish name here, probably Türkiye's timezone affects payment process somehow.

Good luck everyone.

Alper Ipek

hanefi88
Viewer II

I have faced this issue last year and forgot how i fixed it last year 🙂 , This year safari and iphone does not work.