cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
okazdal
Newcomer I

AMF payment problem - Please enter valid expiration date

Hello,

I am trying to pay AMF via credit card. But I get invalid expiration date error.

How is that not a valid date?

Ashampoo_Snap_Thursday, January 20, 2022_21h09m43s_001_.png

Osman Kazdal

48 Replies
jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello Osman, 

We apologize for the inconvenience of you not being able to make a payment but look to assist in helping with your request. Please contact your Regional Member support at your earliest convenience to assist with your request using the contact information listed below. 

(ISC)² EMEA: 3 More London Riverside Office #173 London, SE1 2RE United Kingdom , +44 203 960 7800 , membersupportemea@isc2.org

Sincerely, 

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience.

xero
Viewer II

I've also been getting the same error and it won't accept any combination of expiration dates. Still waiting on an email response from support. Sad thing is, it looks like an ongoing issue for almost two months and they still haven't resolved the issue.

Update: I used my work computer on a VPN and I was able to make the payment. The issue may be associated with the IP address and/or its region.

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Thank You for the update here. We will be sure to provide specifics to our support staff. 

Sincerely,

John Austin

Manager, Global Customer Experience 

Aghzal
Viewer II

Hello, 

I am facing the same problem did the support help you solve the problem?

they asked me to make a money transfer which is not practical!

Thank you in advance for your feedback

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Thank you kindly for your update, and we certainly appreciate the feedback. Should you have additional questions or immediate needs, please contact your regional customer service office at +44 203 960 7800 or membersupportemea@isc2.org.

Sincerely, 

John Austin

okazdal
Newcomer I

No. I had to complete payment with swift transfer.

Get Outlook for Android
jaustin
ISC2 Team

We apologize for any inconveniences that you have experienced while making attempts to process your AMF Payment and we look forward to servicing your future expectations and needs. 

Sincerely, 

John Austin

bksnmz
Viewer

Hello,

I'm experiencing the same problem and support's reply was changing browser or talking to my bank. Although I changed my browser, changed laptops, tried connecting over VPN the result is the same.

How this problem can be related to my bank when I select any combination of month and year the result is the same, saying "Please enter valid expiration date". ISC2 should solve this issue on the website if they want us to pay the AMF. We should be able to pay the AMF at the site without facing any problem.

jaustin
ISC2 Team

Hello and Thank you for your inquiry. 

We are aware of the inconveniences you have experienced and we apologize for any frustrations. We are currently working to resolve the payment platform issues that exist today, and expect to have greater efficiency, allowing for a better overall experience in this area for our members in the near future. 

Thank you for your patience as we work through this to provide a better experience for you. We truly appreciate your business and your membership with ICS2.

Sincerely,

John Austin,