Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaimeRita
Viewer

AMF credit card link not working

I've tried three different browsers (IE, FF, and Chrome) and when I follow the link to pay for AMF, it goes to new URL and then just stays there with no activity.   Is this a known problem? 

6 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Sorry to hear that. Can you reach out via email to membersupport@isc2.org and let them know what issue you are experiencing? Be sure to include your contact info and your member ID.  

ISC2 Community Manager
rkr
Viewer II

Same for me.

It was showing a blank screen and after multiple tries from different browsers now it is showing issue with SAML SSO.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@rkr 

Can you also reach out via email to membersupport@isc2.org and let them know what issue you are experiencing? Be sure to include your contact info and your member ID.  

ISC2 Community Manager
Ratz5dad
Viewer

I am having the same issue when I hit the "Pay with card" link it opens a new tab and I get the following error:

"We can't log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins"

I would like to make my first payment to become a member.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Ratz5dad Can you also reach out via email to membersupport@isc2.org and let them know what issue you are experiencing? Be sure to include your contact info and your candidate/member ID.  

ISC2 Community Manager
JaimeRita
Viewer

My issue is resolved.  I was able to pay the AMF today.  Thanks.