cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Caute_cautim
Community Champion

Architect credentials and certification

Hi All

Once again I have successfully been re-certified as an IBM Expert Level Architect, which is a process I have to go through every three years, which is in alignment with the Open Group CA architect certifications?

The role of an architect involves having to make decisions, record RAID logs, as part of each engagement, and being prepared to use consistent methodologies and approaches to find out the real client's business problems or even adjust them to something which is tangible and realistic.

Is there any other ISC2 colleagues, who regularly go through these journey's as part of their own self development?  Or are you just starting out on your own personal journey to be come an Architect?

Or are you following SABSA certifications?  Or something else?

https://www.credly.com/badges/fab3a662-8ec1-40a9-9d02-94b30184d1ca/public_url

Is this something the ISSAP concentration should also take into account as part of the ongoing process?

I know the British Computer Society takes this into account, which also provides you the ability to be recognised as a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP), following a set of ethics and conduct guidelines similar to the ISC2 own.

Regards

Caute_Cautim

0 Replies