cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ibbik2010
Newcomer II

Rescheduling and Change of Test Center Location

Hello,

I am looking forward to taking the opportunity of the "Free Exam Retake" offer and taking the CISSP exam, but I have some more queries;

Q. As there is an ongoing "Free Retake" offer is till 31st December 2022 (if failed till 31st October), could I register for the re-take exam by 31st December and then reschedule it till mid-2023? Or rescheduling of "retake" is not possible?

Q. Could I change the Pearson test center for the retake, like giving the first exam at one center and retake(if failed) to another center location? Or am I bound to one testing center for the retake as well? I am living in Bamberg, and testing centers are far from here, like Munich, Frankfurt, etc.

Please advice. Thank You!

16 Replies
dcontesti
Community Champion

These are questions that really need to be directed to Management.

@AndreaMoore can you please re-direct internally?

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@ibbik2010 

You'll need to use your one free retake by 12/31/2022. If you reschedule the retake again, you'll be subject to the regular reschedule process and fees. You'll need to check with PearsonVue regarding their policies about changing exam locations. 

ISC2 Community Manager
ibbik2010
Newcomer II

@AndreaMoore Thank you for your kind response. So it's actually possible to reschedule the retake too (with Pearson VUE fee for rescheduling). As for changing the exam center location, I am still waiting for Pearson VUE to respond back to my email.

i want to reschedule my exam date but its only 24 hours due. help me reschedule

denbesten
Community Champion

Asking here will not help.  Here is what you need to do.  

Q: How can I reschedule or cancel my exam?

A: You will need to contact Pearson VUE online at least 48 hours prior to your exam, or by phone at least 24 hours before your exam. Pearson VUE charges a rescheduling fee of U.S. $50 and a cancellation fee of U.S. $100. Please note, once you schedule your exam, any reschedules must take place within 365 days of your original appointment.

Sarah12
Viewer

Hi, admin Andrea,

I have registered for a CC test on June 28th (the free retake). Can I reschedule it, please? If yes, do I need to pay for the rescheduled test or it still will be free?

I would appreciate your response. 

rangurakesh
Viewer

Hi Team,

Due to some reasons i wouldn't attend the exam for tomorrow.

So please to reshedule my exam as per the availability.

denbesten
Community Champion

@rangurakesh wrote:

Hi Team,

Due to some reasons i wouldn't attend the exam for tomorrow.

So please to reshedule my exam as per the availability.

Asking here will not help.  Here is what you need to do.  

Q: How can I reschedule or cancel my exam?

A: You will need to contact Pearson VUE online at least 48 hours prior to your exam, or by phone at least 24 hours before your exam. Pearson VUE charges a rescheduling fee of U.S. $50 and a cancellation fee of U.S. $100. Please note, once you schedule your exam, any reschedules must take place within 365 days of your original appointment.

AndreaMoore
Community Manager

@Sarah12 

@Sarah12 wrote:

Hi, admin Andrea,

I have registered for a CC test on June 28th (the free retake). Can I reschedule it, please? If yes, do I need to pay for the rescheduled test or it still will be free?

I would appreciate your response. 

You'll need to contact PearsonVue to reschedule. They have rescheduling policies and fees. 

ISC2 Community Manager