cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VusalR
Newcomer I

Delivered Successfully -Exam Result

Dear Team,

I passed the CISSP exam on 13 march but I did not receive any email? and  I can not endorsement. What should I do? I find another topic like this problem  in this link about problem with palm vein scan : https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Provisional-pass-CISSP-No-mail/td-p/39320

8 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

You need to contact member services.  

VusalR
Newcomer I

Have you ever seen like this problem? What is this, I passed the exam or failed? 

VusalR
Newcomer I

Have you ever seen like this problem? What is this, I passed the exam or failed?
denbesten
Community Champion

@VusalR wrote:

I passed the exam or failed? 

As you left the Pearson-Vue testing center, you should have received a piece of paper telling you if you provisionally passed or failed.  If you did not get this piece of paper, report the testing facility to examadministration@isc2.org.

And, if you took the exam at home, it was not a CISSP certification exam.

VusalR
Newcomer I

Yes I know, I havea piece of paper with provisionally passed. But passed about 7 buiseness days from the exam and I did not email about fully passed. I wait because I can not endorsement
VusalR
Newcomer I

I provisionally passed but i can not endorsement, I see the exam result status as Delivery Successfully on the pearson vue dashboard
denbesten
Community Champion

@VusalR wrote:
I provisionally passed.

In which case, you need to contact member services.  

VusalR
Newcomer I

I wrote to the ISC2 support, and the problem was resolved. Thanks, a lot!!