Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frenkfoster
Newcomer I

Question - CC Exam (IT Auditor here)

Hello! I'm going to take my exam on Wednesday. I had planned to study for a couple of months and then a lot things outside my control happened, including health related issues. I've been an IT Auditor for 17 years and have delver into the Cybersecurity arena through direct consultation and collaboration with the InfoSec department. I've only studied the self-study material that ISC2 offers and wondered if this would be enough considering that I'm not entirely inexperienced? The main reason I chose this test over the CISSP is that I knew I wouldn't have the time to dedicate to the CISSP and wanted to get reacquainted with test-taking. Thank you in advance. MyAccountAccess Online

1 Reply
ericgeater
Community Champion

Hello there.  I already had CISSP, but recently chose to self-study for CC as a refresher.

I only used the online study materials provided here, and passed the exam.  Your experience should serve you well, but I'd at least give a once-over to the material to become familiar with the scope of domains.

But if you're asking today about studying for an exam tomorrow, it sounds like you'll be forced to go on experience alone.  Break a leg!

-----------
A claim is as good as its veracity.