Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
conor-gg
Newcomer I

Exams Booked Through Voucher Were Canceled [Help please]

Yesterday I was about to leave for the 12:30 exam, but at 09:38 I received an email notification that the exam needs to be rescheduled. According to the reply from the test center, the reason for the cancellation of the exam is that the examiner is sick and no one else can invigilate the exam.

Unfortunately, my chance to take this test came from a free retake voucher, which is valid until December 31, 2022. Immediately after I received the email, I tried to find an exam appointment within the valid period, but it was completely booked.

If there is no newly released test seat in the near future, my test opportunity will be invalidated, what could I do?

微信图片_20221223121206.png微信图片_20221223121215.png

4 Replies
Kaity
Community Manager

Please provide all of this information (supporting documents, etc.) to ExamAdministration@isc2.org so that they can look into what may be able to be done regarding voucher timing. 

denbesten
Community Champion

You might also try rescheduling with PearsonVue for some time in January and seeing if it works. You might get lucky.

The important part is that it was paid in full, that PearsonVue cancelled for their convenience, and that PearsonVue can make you whole by rescheduling at the earliest mutually convenient date.  No need to remind the PersonVue scheduler how your exam was paid for unless they ask. No need to raise concerns about expiring vouchers with PearsonVue unless it becomes a problem.  And keep the email from them.  That is your golden ticket for getting this solved without additional cost to you.

That said, I do concur with @Kaity that you ought to give them (ISC)² a heads-up about your case.

conor-gg
Newcomer I

Thanks for your reply, this gives me hope😊

conor-gg
Newcomer I

Thanks for your reply, this gives me hope