cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vibhor1819
Newcomer II

Provisionally Passed CISSP Exam - Waiting for official confirmation

Hello All,

I cleared my CISSP exam on 24th July and received 'Provisional' passed letter at exam center. It was mentioned that I'll receive official confirmation within 2-5 business days. However, I'm yet to receive the confirmation.

Could you please let me know if I need to wait longer before I can begin my endorsement process?

Regards,

Vibhor

9 Replies
Chance_Casey
Viewer

It took about 4-5 weeks from exam to actual certification for me. Your mileage may vary.

Benabdelmoumene
Viewer II

Congratulations,this was the hardest part!

Don't worry I you have fullfill all the prerequisites, (endorsement process) you will receive your confirmation in less than 2 months If I remenber correctly.

trip: Ensure It's not caught by your spam filter

ChauhanAbhi
Viewer

Congratulations Vibhor! I would suggest you write to membersupport@isc2.org if you haven't got the official communication yet. I did the same after waiting for 4 weeks and got it sorted in a week. Wish I had done that earlier though.

The same thing happened with my membership and it was also sorted once I reached out to them, Member support is pretty responsive and will be able to take care of this.

Vibhor1819
Newcomer II

Thanks Casey! Did you have to reach out to ISC2?
Vibhor1819
Newcomer II

I haven't started the endorsement process yet. From what I understand, I need to wait for official email from ISC2 before I begin endorsement process? The results from Pearson VUE testing are to be submitted by Pearson to ISC2. They'll review and verify the results before sending me confirmation that I have cleared the exam and instructions on how to begin endorsement process.

Please correct me if mistaken! Thank you!
Vibhor1819
Newcomer II

Thanks Abhi!

I'll send mail to membersupport@isc2.org.
Zeeman
Newcomer I

I would wait, it takes about 6 to 7 weeks on average and with COVID it might be longer. You can contact IC2 and they might say the same thing. Congratulations.

Zeeman

ChauhanAbhi
Viewer

Yes, once you receive the official email you can start the online endorsement process. The email will guide on the next step and will have the link for you to start the online endorsement as well.

Vibhor1819
Newcomer II

There is issue with my exam ID being registered with a different/old email address. ISC2 membership support is helping to merge the accounts now.

Thanks all and Thanks for the tip Abhi!

Stay Safe, Stay Secure!