Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bahedou
Newcomer I

CCSP exam passed, no official result yet

Friday 16th of December I have provisionally passed the CCSP exam, but haven't got any e-mail or confirmation yet from ISC2. I have contacted Pearson Vue and they said that they have informed you already about my pass.

If I try to perform the endorsement for my CCSP certification, I got the following message: 

You must resolve the following error before you can continue:

You must have passed the certification exam within the last 9 months. Contact (ISC)² Member Services at membersupport@isc2.org for additional information.

I have sent ISC2 a couple of e-mails already.

9 Replies
AndreaMoore
Community Manager

Are you using multiple email accounts between (ISC)2 and Pearson Vue? If so that can cause an issue. You'll need to reach out to member support membersupport@isc2.org

https://community.isc2.org/t5/Member-Support/Multiple-Email-Accounts-at-ISC-Solution/td-p/56830 

ISC2 Community Manager
bahedou
Newcomer I

Yes, I had multiple Pearson Vue accounts, but they have been merged weeks ago. I also already reached to the email address you have mentioned, but with no succes till now.

Vasan
Newcomer III

Hello, is this been resolved now?

bahedou
Newcomer I

No, not yet..
Vasan
Newcomer III

oh my

Vasan
Newcomer III

I received an email from ISC2 within 3 days. Wondering why yours taking so long
Kaity
Community Manager

Hello all,

I've reached out to the head of the team that works on these issues to investigate the delay. 

bahedou
Newcomer I

Thank you! It has been solved!
parth995
Viewer II

@bahedou congrats on clearing exam. Could you please point to right set of resources used to prepare for CCSP exam ?