Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mike_hunta
Newcomer I

CC Certification

Hello ISC2, I’m currently one of your enrolled student, having taking and passed the entry level(CC) exam. I’m contacting to get other information on the next steps to take.
3 Replies
Banakofi00
Viewer

Congratulations. My cc exam is next month. Any tips for me ? Thanks
gpbak359
Newcomer I

I just took mine today. It wasn't easy. Worst thing - maybe 30% of the questions were totally NOT in the book I was using to prepare. Which I think is the #1 study guide out there. The book even has exam simulation which I passed with 91%. But if I didn't know things from my broader knowledge and experience in this field, I don't think I wouldn't have passed. Worst yet, I was acing all the prep tests in ISC2's portal. The AI was saying literally at 70% of the exam, you're done here you don't need to finish this test. I still got done with the test in 1 hour but it was not as easy as the exam simulations I used to prepare. I'll be pursuing a CISM and CISSP certs and my # 1 goal for both is to try to find THE MOST RECENT AND RELEVANT study guides. First time commenting on this fourm. 

gpbak359
Newcomer I

Well, your next step is entirely up to you I guess. I mean there all these certs out there you just choose what you want to pursue and go for it, right? Unless I'm missing something,.