Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PSSIC
Newcomer II

CAP EXAM

Yesterday was the third time since March that Pearson VUE would cancel my scheduled exam and automatically rescheduled me for 30 days later. I live in the DC-Metro area and I see people who did the exam this week. Can someone tell me why this is going on? I have reached out to Pearson Vue but no response.

2 Replies
denbesten
Community Champion

PersonVue's Covid page explains their current status, including country-specific information.  They also have a FAQ with more details, including safety and scheduling procedures.

Note that (ISC)² exams are offered exclusively through PearsonVue Professional Centers (PPC).  They are not available in PersonVue testing centers.  Took me a while to understand the significance of the word "Professional".  It is also important to understand that PersonVue is a company that offers testing for hundreds of different companies, one of which is (ISC)².  Neither the members of this community nor (ISC)² itself has much influence over PersonVue decisions regarding reopening, hours, operating procedures, etc.  

Interesting tidbit, PPCs are now allowing testers to wear disposable surgical gloves, which answers the question about "yucky keyboards/mice".

PSSIC
Newcomer II

I am aware of Pearson Vue COVID-19 policy. My point was just why someone just had the ISC2 exam last week through Pearson Vue in DC-Metro and my exam was pushed to a month later. On the same Pearson Vue site, you could schedule another ISC2 exam but can't for CAP. Is that still Pearson Vue COVID-19 policy?. Just as they pushed my CAP to another one month, I went and scheduled for CISSP and CSSP. Whereas, there are no exam dates for CAP in over 150 miles to me until September.Pearson VUE.jpgaaaa.jpgDDDDD.jpgoka.jpg